Love a great cup of hot chocolate? Here are some amazing hot chocolate makers that take it beyond using a whisk!
Let’s begin with the ancient & most fun chocolate maker.
The Molinillo De Madera Para Chocolate, is a Mexican hot chocolate stirrer & frother that is still used today.
A molinillo [moh-lee-NEE-yoh] is an ancient Aztec pestle used to grind chocolate as it melts in hot milk when making hot chocolate.
You roll the long handle between your palms just like a boy scout trying to make fire with a stick and moss.
The rings on the molinillo whip air into the milk and make it frothy.
(See video example below)
Retro style in red with “chrome” accents, this 32 oz capacity hot chocolate maker heats and froths hot chocolate.
It is an easy-pour pitcher but also dispenses hot chocolate through a faucet for self-serve at a party.
The Retro Hot Chocolate Maker isn’t just for hot chocolate. It also makes café lattes, tea lattes, café mochas and more.
High-tech Secura Detachable Milk Frother & Steamer
The stainless-steel milk cafe has a jug spout which means you can pour without splashing and do barista art.
The Secura Detachable Milk Frother & Steamer is easy to clean with its removable dishwasher safe milk jug and lid. Milk jug is easily removed from the base for cleaning.
Heating whisk and frothing disks, for heating milk or creating hot or cold rich thick froth in minutes.
Want more? See our hot chocolate recipes.
Want even more? See our new hot chocolate recipes & more.
- Pinterest – hundreds of vision boards with party themes & recipes
- Facebook – hear about the bizarre holiday or “national day” today, our newest article, guides & party printables
- Twitter – get in on the conversation
Sign up for our weekly Merrymaker Magazine
- Know the upcoming week’s daily holidays with celebration ideas so you can prepare ahead of time
- Get party planning guides & see party printables for this month’s calendar holidays and new party themes
- Be first to try out our newest recipes
- See the list of last week’s articles so you won’t miss a thing