An Apple Cider Moscow Mule is the perfect accompaniment to a fireside chat, or while reading a book in solitude. Enjoy autumn.
This Moscow mule combines vodka with apple cider and ginger beer, making it an ideal autumn cocktail.
Apple Cider Moscow Mule
- 1 part Nemiroff Original Vodka
- 1 part apple cider
- 2 parts ginger beer
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- rosemary sprigs, for garnish (optional)
- 1 apple, for garnish (optional)
- Pour vodka, apple cider, ginger beer and lime juice into copper mug filled with ice. Gently stir to combine.
- Slice apple across the width so the "star" in the center is visible. Garnish with apple slice & rosemary sprig, if desired.
Recipe courtesy of nemiroff.vodka.
Want more? See all our autumn beverage recipes.
The air is crisp. You can see your breath. The leaves are turning vivid colors. Time for hot autumn beverages while wrapped in blankets or fireside. Try the recipes in our fall beverage collection. Mulled sangria, Irish coffee, hot chocolate and more.
Want even more? See our new autumn cocktail recipes.
Sign up for our weekly magazine with all our new recipes, party ideas and ways to put more play in every day.