This apple cider punch recipe packs a punch of its own! Perfect for your holiday party or for sipping beside the fire on a chilly night.
Typically, punches start with a blend of sweet and tangy like Tree Top’s 100% Pure Pressed Sweet & Tart Apple Cider as a base.
Take a mixologist’s approach to creating a memorable punch. Lemon, cinnamon and cloves not only spice up the flavor but can also double as decorations. Add ginger beer for a nice fizzle, and for an adult-only punch, add vodka or rum.
Apple Cider Punch
- 64 oz Tree Top 100% Pure Pressed Sweet & Tart Apple Cider
- 16 oz ginger beer
- 2 oranges, juice only
- 1 lime, juice only
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 1 c vodka or light rum (optional)
- 1 sliced Granny Smith apple
- 6 star anise pieces, plus additional for garnish (optional)
- 6 whole cloves
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- frozen cranberries, for garnish (optional)
- colored sugars or ginger crystals, for garnish (optional)
- In punch container, combine apple cider, ginger beer, orange juice, lime juice, lemon juice and vodka or rum, if desired, for an alcoholic version.
- Decorate container with apple slices, star anise pieces, cloves and cinnamon sticks.
- Personalize each serving with additional star anise pieces, frozen cranberries and sugars or ginger crystals, as desired. Serve cold.
Recipe courtesy Tree Top fruit growers.
Want more? See all our autumn beverage recipes.
The air is crisp. You can see your breath. The leaves are turning vivid colors. Time for hot autumn beverages while wrapped in blankets or fireside. Try the recipes in our fall beverage collection. Mulled sangria, Irish coffee, hot chocolate and more.
Want more? Learn how to Make Punch the Centerpiece of Your Party Buffet
If you want to host an unforgettable party, make punch the centerpiece. It can make a memorable impression on your guests, especially with a signature punch that matches the theme of your party.
Want more? See our new punch recipes & cocktail party ideas.
Sign up for our weekly Merrymaker Magazine and
- get new cocktail recipes & cocktail party ideas
- prepare in advance for the week’s upcoming daily holidays with our tips & printables
- be inspired by ideas to celebrate upcoming seasonal holidays with printables, party plans, recipes and fun ideas
- get all the freebies, hear about contests and see last week’s articles so you don’t miss a thing.