This apple cider punch recipe packs a punch of its own! Perfect for your holiday party or for sipping beside the fire on a chilly night.
Typically, punches start with a blend of sweet and tangy like Tree Top’s 100% Pure Pressed Sweet & Tart Apple Cider as a base.
Take a mixologist’s approach to creating a memorable punch. Lemon, cinnamon and cloves spice up the flavor.
Add ginger beer for a nice fizzle, and for an adult-only punch, add vodka or rum.
Anise seeds, cinnamon sticks and lemon slices make a nice garnish.
If you’d like to know how to rim the glass with sugar, see our article on drink garnishes.
Apple Cider Punch
- 64 oz Tree Top 100% Pure Pressed Sweet & Tart Apple Cider
- 16 oz ginger beer
- 2 oranges, juice only
- 1 lime, juice only
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 1 c vodka or light rum (optional)
- 1 sliced Granny Smith apple
- 6 star anise pieces, plus additional for garnish (optional)
- 6 whole cloves
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- frozen cranberries, for garnish (optional)
- colored sugars or ginger crystals, for garnish (optional)
In punch container, combine apple cider, ginger beer, orange juice, lime juice, lemon juice and vodka or rum, if desired, for an alcoholic version.
Decorate container with apple slices, star anise pieces, cloves and cinnamon sticks.
Personalize each serving with additional star anise pieces, frozen cranberries and sugars or ginger crystals, as desired. Serve cold.
Recipe courtesy Tree Top fruit growers.
Enjoy this sweet and tangy apple cider punch resting at the fireside, with friends over the holidays or outside enjoying the autumn leaves. It’s so versatile!
Want more punch recipes?
Want to see our new punch recipes?
- Pinterest – hundreds of vision boards with party themes & recipes
- Facebook – hear about the bizarre holiday or “national day” today, our newest article, guides & party printables
- Twitter – get in on the conversation
Sign up for our weekly Merrymaker Magazine
- Know the upcoming week’s daily holidays with celebration ideas so you can prepare ahead of time
- Get party planning guides & see party printables for this month’s calendar holidays and new party themes
- Be first to try out our newest recipes
- See the list of last week’s articles so you won’t miss a thing