This Apple Guacamole recipe can be made in minutes, making it a quick snack or a dip for movie or game night.
This fast & easy Apple Guacamole is an ideal snack that all ages love. Mashed avocados and seasonings with chopped Granny Smith apple pieces combined with your favorite dippers is a great way to add more fruit & vegetables to your diet.Print
Apple Guacamole Recipe
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 8 Servings 1x
A little sweet and a whole lot of avocado. The perfect guacamole for the family.
- 3 ripe avocados, halved and pitted
- 1/2 cup finely chopped Vidalia onion
- 1/2 cup snipped fresh cilantro
- 1 lime, juice only
- bottled hot pepper sauce, to taste
- 1 Granny Smith apple, peeled, cored and finely chopped
- kosher salt, to taste
- tortilla chips
- In bowl, use fork to mash avocados, onion, cilantro, lime juice and hot pepper sauce to desired consistency. Stir in apple and season with salt, to taste.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Dip
- Cuisine: Mexican
Want more? The fun & easy way to grow an avocado from the pit.
When you prepare an avocado to eat, do you think about planting the pit?
Give it a try! It’s fun.
Here is the easy way to grow an avocado from seed, step by step, with photos.
If you love avocados, of course you need the indoor plant, the Persea Americana.
It’s your turn!
Do you like the idea of sweetening your guacamole?
Did you try this apple guacamole recipe? Add a photo to your comment so we can see!