Nutritious and fun Turkey Apple Wraps are perfect for kid’s lunches.
Turkey Apple Wrap
- ½ tart apple sliced into matchsticks
- 1 lemon
- 1 tortilla
- 2 Tbsp cream cheese
- 2½ oz maple glazed honey turkey breast slices
- 3 spinach leaves
- Cut apple into matchsticks, leaving skin on, and put into a bowl. Squeeze juice of the lemon over the apples and toss to keep them from browning. (Can refrigerate for up to 3 days before use.)
- Spread cream cheese on tortilla.
- Place turkey evenly over tortilla. Add spinach and apple.
- Roll tightly from one end of tortilla. Slice in half or small slices as desired.
Want more sandwich & wrap recipes?
Want to see all our recipes?
- step by step tutorials
- recipes for all skill levels
- tips to make your recipe turn out perfectly the first time
Want to see our new recipes?
Sign up for our weekly magazine with all our new recipes, party ideas and ways to put more play in every day.