Celebrating Backwards Day on January 31, having a Backwards Birthday Party or maybe just a backwards themed party for April Fools Day or non-scary Halloween fun? You need these fun circus-style red, white polka dots and happy yellow Backwards Day Party Printables.
Examples shown above are not to scale.
In the printable package:
- Banner with letters to read: Happy Backwards Day or Happy Backwards Birthday or Happy Birthday
- Cupcake Toppers: 2 designs – I Love Backwards Day, Wild & Wacky Backwards Day Party
- Cupcake wrapper: red with white polka dots
- Welcome Sign
- It’s Backwards Day Walkway Signs: 3 designs – Goodbye, Are you walking backwards?, What’s your name spelled backwards?
- Popcorn Box: red with white polka dots
- Bottle Labels: 2 designs – I Love Backwards Day, Wild & Wacky Backwards Day Party
- Party Favor Bag Topper: Wild & Wacky Backwards Day Party Prize
- Fill-in Invitation
- Party Hat: red with white polka dots
Party Circles/Cupcake Toppers
- The I Love Backwards Day party circles come with a scalloped edge as shown.
- The Wild & Wacky Backwards Day Party party circles can be used on party favors or paper cups, threaded on straws, or used to decorate party items and thank you gifts. They can be square, or cut with a 2″ circle cutter or a scalloped cutter to use as cupcake toppers.
- Both party circles can be used to decorate lollipops or embellish ribbons tied around pitchers, cups, vases, utensils container or serving containers.
- Also included a a red with white polka dot cupcake wrapper.
Backwards Party Food Labels
Popcorn Box: red with white polka dots
Bottle Labels: 2 designs – I Love Backwards Day, or Wild & Wacky Backwards Day Party.
Party Favor Bag Topper: Wild & Wacky Backwards Day Party Prize
Can be used to put as topper on resealable bag of candies or toys, or used as a tent label on your table beside a basket of party favors.
- Welcome Sign: “Welcome to our Wild & Wacky Backwards Day Party”
- It’s Backwards Day Walkway or Hallway Signs: 3 designs – “Goodbye”, “Are you walking backwards?”, and “What’s your name spelled backwards?”
- Party Hat: red with white polka dots – can be embellished with a party circle, ribbon & pompoms
- Surprise Ball Labels: create a 3D invitation or prize – tutorial here.
Check out our Cafepress Shoppe items that you can customize:
- different sizes and styles of shirts for children or adults
- foil helium balloons
- printed invitations with envelopes
- mugs or glasses
- tote bags for carry-home gifts
All personalized with your name!
Fun Ideas for Backwards Day
See our articles full of ideas for adults or kids party: