Eating the same breakfast over and over again can turn the meal that fuels the rest of your day into something uninspiring.
Turn everyone’s favorite breakfast into an exciting meal with this bacon and eggs breakfast pizza.
Bacon and Egg Breakfast Pizza
- 15 oz bacon
- 10 oz refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 2 c frozen hash brown potatoes with onions and peppers, partially thawed
- ¼ c chopped green bell pepper
- 4 eggs
- ¼ c milk
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 c shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Cook bacon.
- Press crust into lightly greased 14-inch pizza pan, forming 1/2-inch rim. Bake 5 minutes.
- Arrange potatoes, bacon and green pepper over crust. Whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper; pour over pizza.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown and eggs are set.
Source: Farmland Foods via Family Features (We were not compensated for this recipe.)
Want more breakfast pizza recipes?
Want more? See our exciting breakfast recipes for kids & adults.
Exciting breakfast recipe ideas for days when you want to have a leisurely brunch and reconnect with family and friends, for a traditional “start the weekend” extravaganza, for a quick-out-the-door morning and recipes especially for adults or kids.
Want to know more about eggs? We cover all the basics.
Do you know why we use eggs in cooking? The difference in egg sizes & yolk colors? How to store eggs & cook with them safely? The difference between white & brown eggs? We tell you everything you need to know about eggs for cooking.
Want more, more often? See our new breakfast recipes.
Sign up for our weekly magazine with all our new recipes, party ideas and ways to put more play in every day.