This unique Beet Hummus recipe is perfect for something a little different or to add a pop of holiday color to your healthy Christmas party.
- 3 beets
- salt to taste
- Bertolli Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 c canned chickpeas
- 2 Tbsp sesame seed paste or tahini
- Heat oven to 375° F.
- Peel beets and boil until soft; season with salt and olive oil.
- Puree beets with chickpeas and sesame seed paste until a uniform paste forms. Transfer to oven-safe serving dish.
- Bake 10 minutes and serve.
Recipe and photo courtesy Bertolli
Want more? See our sauce, dip, gravy & condiment recipes.
Adding a dip, sauce, condiment or gravy is a fantastic way add a touch of flavor to your meals. It’s also a way to add your own signature touch. Do you like hot sauce? Gourmet touches? Want to add more vegetables as a sauce? Reflect your mood or your culinary prowess!
Want even more? See our new dip recipes.
Sign up for our weekly magazine with all our new recipes, party ideas and ways to put more play in every day.