It’s the trend to build bigger and better cocktails, so ditch the celery stick and compliment your classic Bloody Mary cocktail with cheese filled perogies and bacon.
Make this your signature Bloody Mary recipe.
It’s a cocktail that’s easy to make and goes well with the fried goodness of a perogie.
The crispy saltiness of bacon makes it the perfect garnish for your Bloody Mary.
This is the classic Bloody Mary recipe, perfect for Sunday brunch.
- 1 tsp. Tabasco sauce
- 64 oz. tomato juice
- 2 cups vodka
- 2 tbsp. worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp. lime juice
- 6 cheese filled perogies (baked according to package)
- 6 slices bacon (cooked until crispy)
- Combine all ingredients into a large pitcher and stir well.
- Pour over ice.
- Garnish with cheese filled perogies and bacon using a wooden skewer.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 437Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 40mgSodium: 1362mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 1gSugar: 9gProtein: 14g
We provide nutritional information but these figures should be considered estimates as they are not calculated by a registered dietitian. Please consult a medical professional for any specific nutrition, diet, or allergy advice.
Recipe, photo and video courtesy of Culinary.net
Want more? Make it a Bloody Mary brunch.
3 ways to serve a Bloody Mary brunch:
- with sky-high garnishes like sliders and grilled cheese triangles that are the brunch
- a make-your-own Bloody Mary bar with appetizers
- breakfast buffet with signature Bloody Mary
Want more? See new Bloody Mary recipes & party ideas in our weekly Merrymaker Magazine.
Sign up for our weekly magazine and never miss a recipe.
- prepare in advance for the week’s upcoming daily holidays with our tips & printables
- be inspired by ideas to celebrate upcoming seasonal holidays with printables, party plans, recipes and fun ideas
- get all the freebies, hear about contests and see last week’s articles so you don’t miss a thing.