Mini fish tacos make excellent appetizers and a healthy snack full of fun. As a recipe by Bobby Flay, you’re in for a treat.
See more recipes like this one in Bobby Flay’s Mesa Grill Cookbook: Explosive Flavors from the Southwestern Kitchen*.
The flavors of the Southwest have always intrigued Bobby Flay, inspiring the menu at his first restaurant, Mesa Grill. Here are 150 recipes from the kitchen of his famous restaurant.
Bobby Flay’s Mini Fish Tacos
- ½ c Hellmann’s Mayonnaise
- ½ c prepared salsa
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 can tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 large green onion, thinly sliced
- 12 large corn tortilla chips
- ¾ c shredded cheddar cheese (about 3 ounces)
- Combine mayonnaise, salsa and lime juice in medium bowl; reserve 1/2 cup. Stir tuna and green onion into remaining mayonnaise mixture just until combined. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper.
- Arrange chips on baking pan. Top with tuna mixture, then sprinkle with cheese. Broil 1 minute or until cheese is melted. Dollop with reserved mayonnaise mixture. Garnish, if desired, with additional green onions.
- Also terrific served in individual scoops for a great hand-held snack.
Recipe by Bobby Flay courtesy of Hellmann’s.