Mini fish tacos make excellent appetizers and a healthy snack full of fun. As a recipe by Bobby Flay, you’re in for a treat.
See more recipes like this one in Bobby Flay’s Mesa Grill Cookbook: Explosive Flavors from the Southwestern Kitchen.
The flavors of the Southwest have always intrigued Bobby Flay, inspiring the menu at his first restaurant, Mesa Grill. Here are 150 recipes from the kitchen of his famous restaurant.
- ½ c Hellmann's Mayonnaise
- ½ c prepared salsa
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 can tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 large green onion, thinly sliced
- 12 large corn tortilla chips
- ¾ c shredded cheddar cheese (about 3 ounces)
- Combine mayonnaise, salsa and lime juice in medium bowl; reserve 1/2 cup. Stir tuna and green onion into remaining mayonnaise mixture just until combined. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper.
- Arrange chips on baking pan. Top with tuna mixture, then sprinkle with cheese. Broil 1 minute or until cheese is melted. Dollop with reserved mayonnaise mixture. Garnish, if desired, with additional green onions.
- Also terrific served in individual scoops for a great hand-held snack.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 766Total Fat: 62gSaturated Fat: 16gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 43gCholesterol: 101mgSodium: 1490mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 3gSugar: 4gProtein: 33g
We provide nutritional information but these figures should be considered estimates as they are not calculated by a registered dietitian. Please consult a medical professional for any specific nutrition, diet, or allergy advice.
Recipe by Bobby Flay courtesy of Hellmann’s.
Like this? See more Bobby Flay recipes.
See some recipes by Chef Bobby Flay for the Real Food Project or from one of his famous cookbooks.
Want more? See the recipes from all our Pros Who Know collection.
One of our goals here at Playtime and Party is to share information & inspiration from pros who know – the ones who have dedicated their lives to learn the skills in their field and graciously share them with us.
See them all, or choose a pro who knows:
Want more? See all of our Mexican recipes.
Traditional Mexican recipes & Tex Mex recipes for family dinner & Día de los Muertos celebrations.
Like this? See our new recipes in the weekly Merrymaker Magazine.
Sign up for our weekly magazine and never miss a recipe.
Prepare in advance for the week’s upcoming daily holidays with our tips & printables. Be inspired by ideas to celebrate upcoming seasonal holidays with printables, party plans, recipes and fun ideas.