Awesome recipe for a special family dinner by Bobby Flay – Stuffing Crusted Turkey Cutlets.
Keep the flavors of the holidays with Bobby Flay’s recipe for moist and delicious “Stuffing” Crusted Turkey Cutlets. He uses poultry seasoning for flavor and Hellmann’s® Mayonnaise to keep them tender and juicy.
This Stuffing Crusted Turkey Cutlets recipe is courtesy of celebrity chef Bobby Flay.
Learn more about him, his restaurants and the B-Team on his website. (Try one of his other recipes while you’re there!)
Stuffing Crusted Turkey Cutlets
Nice family meal. Recipe by Bobby Flay
- 2 c panko or plain dried bread crumbs
- 3 Tbsp finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ c Hellmann’s® Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp poultry seasoning
- 4 turkey cutlets (about 1/2 inch thick)
- 4 Tbsp canola oil, divided
Combine bread crumbs, parsley, salt and pepper in large shallow dish; set aside.
Combine mayonnaise, mustard and poultry seasoning with wire whisk in small bowl and season, if desired, with salt and pepper.
Season turkey, if desired, with salt and pepper. Brush 1 side of each turkey cutlet with mayonnaise mixture, then coat in bread crumbs.
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook 2 turkey cutlets, bread side down, 3 minutes or until golden brown and a crust has formed. Turn over and cook an additional 2 minutes or until turkey is thoroughly cooked. Repeat with remaining oil and turkey.
Recipe by Bobby Flay courtesy of Hellmann’s®
Want to see more recipes by Bobby Flay?
Want to see all of our recipes by celebrity chefs?
Choose by celebrity chef or try any of the recipes knowing that they are all created by pros who know.
Want to see our new recipes by celebrity chefs?
- Pinterest – hundreds of vision boards with party themes & recipes
- Facebook – hear about the bizarre holiday or “national day” today, our newest article, guides & party printables
- Twitter – get in on the conversation
Sign up for our weekly Merrymaker Magazine
- Know the upcoming week’s daily holidays with celebration ideas so you can prepare ahead of time
- Get party planning guides & see party printables for this month’s calendar holidays and new party themes
- Be first to try out our newest recipes
- See the list of last week’s articles so you won’t miss a thing