Awesome recipe for a special family dinner by Bobby Flay – Stuffing Crusted Turkey Cutlets.
Remember all those family dinners with Bobby Flay’s recipe for moist and delicious “Stuffing” Crusted Turkey Cutlets. He uses poultry seasoning for flavor and Hellmann’s® Mayonnaise to keep them tender and juicy.
This Stuffing Crusted Turkey Cutlets recipe is courtesy of celebrity chef Bobby Flay.
Learn more about him, his restaurants and the B-Team on his website. (Try one of his other recipes while you’re there!)
- 2 c panko or plain dried bread crumbs
- 3 Tbsp finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ c Hellmann's® Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp poultry seasoning
- 4 turkey cutlets (about 1/2 inch thick)
- 4 Tbsp canola oil, divided
- Combine bread crumbs, parsley, salt and pepper in large shallow dish; set aside.
- Combine mayonnaise, mustard and poultry seasoning with wire whisk in small bowl and season, if desired, with salt and pepper.
- Season turkey, if desired, with salt and pepper. Brush 1 side of each turkey cutlet with mayonnaise mixture, then coat in bread crumbs.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook 2 turkey cutlets, bread side down, 3 minutes or until golden brown and a crust has formed. Turn over and cook an additional 2 minutes or until turkey is thoroughly cooked. Repeat with remaining oil and turkey.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 622Total Fat: 30gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 25gCholesterol: 91mgSodium: 918mgCarbohydrates: 45gFiber: 3gSugar: 4gProtein: 41g
We provide nutritional information but these figures should be considered estimates as they are not calculated by a registered dietitian. Please consult a medical professional for any specific nutrition, diet, or allergy advice.
Recipe by Bobby Flay courtesy of Hellmann’s®
Like this? See more Bobby Flay recipes.
See some recipes by Chef Bobby Flay for the Real Food Project or from one of his famous cookbooks.
Want more? See the recipes from all our Pros Who Know collection.
One of our goals here at Playtime and Party is to share information & inspiration from pros who know – the ones who have dedicated their lives to learn the skills in their field and graciously share them with us.
See them all, or choose a pro who knows:
Like this? See our new recipes in the weekly Merrymaker Magazine.
Sign up for our weekly magazine and never miss a recipe.
Prepare in advance for the week’s upcoming daily holidays with our tips & printables. Be inspired by ideas to celebrate upcoming seasonal holidays with printables, party plans, recipes and fun ideas.