- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped Canadian bacon
- 1 (12-inch) prepared pizza crust
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup Pace Picante sauce
- 2 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Heat butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add onion, pepper and bacon, and cook until vegetables are tender.
- Place pizza crust onto a pizza pan or baking sheet. Place in oven to warm.
- Stir eggs and black pepper into skillet. Cook and stir until eggs are set. Spoon egg mixture onto pizza crust. Top with picante sauce. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with cilantro. Cut pizza into 6 slices.
Makes 6 servings (1 slice each)
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes