A sweet breakfast that’s like a dessert. Six layer watermelon trifle to impress your weekend guests.
Breakfast Six Layer Watermelon Trifle
- 3 cups organic fat free vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups low fat natural granola
- 4 cups watermelon, minced
- 3 cups organic fat free peach yogurt
- 2 cups organic crisp rice cereal
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- Spread the vanilla yogurt over bottom of deep glass casserole or trifle dish.
- Layer remaining ingredients in order listed above in even layers over vanilla yogurt.
Recipe and photo courtesy of the National Watermelon Promotion Board
Want more? See our other watermelon recipes.
Want more? See our new recipes, party ideas and daily holiday celebrations.
Sign up for our weekly newsletter magazine so you don’t miss a thing.