This Caprese Bean and Salami Salad can be an appetizer, a light meal or a side dish.
Caprese Bean and Salami Salad
- 5 cans READ 3 Bean Salad (3 cans drained, 2 cans undrained)
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 lb small marinated mozzarella balls, drained
- ¾ c fresh basil, chopped
- 8 oz dried salami, sliced
- 1 whole-wheat baguettes, sliced
- salt & pepper to taste
- In large bowl, stir together bean salad, tomatoes and mozzarella balls.
- Before serving, add basil and salami. Add salt and pepper, to taste. Stir to combine.
- erve on large platter surrounded by baguette slices.
Want more? See all of our side dish recipes.
Want some ideas to serve as side dishes to your roast, steak, pork chops or turkey? See our side dish recipes! Easy step by step instructions.
Want even more? See our new bean salad recipes.
Sign up for our weekly magazine with all our new recipes, party ideas and ways to put more play in every day.