This is a wonderful turkey leftover recipe. You can change it up a bit by using pitas instead of croissants.
Cashew Turkey Croissant
- 2 c turkey cooked and chopped
- ½ c celery sliced
- ⅓ c cashew pieces
- ¼ c mayonnaise
- ½ c plain yogurt
- 2 Tbsp Major Grey mango chutney
- 4 croissants
- In bowl, combine turkey, celery, and cashews.
- In another bowl, stir together mayonnaise, yogurt and chutney. Stir mayonnaise mixture into turkey mixture.
- Spoon 1/4 of filling on bottom of each croissant. Cover with croissant tops.
Want more leftover turkey recipes?
Want to see all of our recipes?
- step by step tutorials
- recipes for all skill levels
- tips to make your recipe turn out perfectly the first time
Want to see our new recipes?
Sign up for our weekly magazine with all our new recipes, party ideas and ways to put more play in every day.