Chipotle corn recipe is a spicy side dish for a Thanksgiving dinner, or for a Mexican theme buffet party.
- ¼ c cornstarch
- ¼ c sugar
- 2 tsp McCormick Minced Onions
- 1½ tsp McCormick Ground Mustard
- 1 tsp McCormick Gourmet Sicilian Sea Salt
- ¼ tsp McCormick Chipotle Chili Pepper
- 4 eggs
- ½ c milk
- ¼ c butter, melted
- 2 cans creamed corn
- 1 can whole- kernel corn, drained
- nonstick cooking spray
- Heat oven to 400° F.
- In small bowl, mix cornstarch, sugar, onions, mustard, sea salt and chili pepper until well blended; set aside.
- In large bowl, lightly beat eggs. Stir in milk, butter and all corn. Gently stir in cornstarch mixture until well blended. Pour into 2 1/2-quart baking dish sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake 1 hour, or until set, stirring halfway through cooking. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Recipe courtesy of McCormick
Want more? See all of our side dish recipes.
Want some ideas to serve as side dishes to your roast, steak, pork chops or turkey? See our side dish recipes! Easy step by step instructions.
Want even more? See our new corn recipes and side dishes.
Sign up for our weekly magazine with all our new recipes, party ideas and ways to put more play in every day.