It’s fun to try different lemonade recipes, to which one is the most refreshing. Make this chunky watermelon lemonade your new signature summer beverage.
Relax with a lemonade. Or turn it into a party! Serve different lemonades and vote to see which is the favored. This recipe will be a front runner.
Chunky Watermelon Lemonade
- 2 cups water
- 1/3 cup raw sugar (or to taste)
- 2 cups seedless watermelon puree
- 1 fresh lemon, sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups chopped seedless watermelon flesh
- In half-gallon pitcher with lid, mix 1 cup of water with sugar until completely dissolved.
- Stir in rest of water, watermelon puree, sliced lemon, lemon juice and vanilla extract. Stir to mix well and chill thoroughly.
- Stir in 2 cups of chopped watermelon before serving.
Recipe and photo courtesy of the National Watermelon Promotion Board
Want more? See our other watermelon beverages.
Like this? See our new recipes, party ideas and daily holiday celebrations.
Sign up for our weekly newsletter magazine and get it all.