Homestyle comfort food. A classic egg sandwich recipe, just like mom’s. This is what you’ve been craving.
Is an egg salad sandwich good for you?
DID YOU KNOW?
- Eggs are the only food that naturally has vitamin D, critical for building strong bones and teeth.
- They help with absorption of vitamin E and carotenoids found in plant foods
- They’re one of the best sources of choline, critical for brain health and development at every age and stage
- Lutein and zeaxanthin in egg yolks can help protect eyes from harmful blue light of electronic screens
Want more egg recipes? Visit IncredibleEgg.org. Share your egg recipe photos on social media with #ProteinPrepSchool.
How to hard boil an egg the Bobby Flay way.
Tips from the pro who knows to make it easier to make the perfect hard boiled egg.
- Cover eggs with cold water in small saucepan and bring just to a boil over high heat.
- Cook 1 minute.
- Remove from heat, cover pan and let stand 15 minutes.
- Drain and rinse under cold water or place in bowl and refrigerate until ready to use.
Can be made 1 day in advance and refrigerated in the shell.
Want more egg salad sandwich recipes & tips on how to create a best egg salad sandwich ever?
No one is indifferent to the egg salad sandwich. They either love ’em or hate ’em. These are the best egg salad sandwich recipes ever. If you are on team Egg Salad, welcome home. If you hate them, just try one bite. These recipes – and egg salad sandwich tips – will make you a believer.
It’s your turn!
Egg salad sandwiches. Yea or Nay?
Did you make this recipe? Tell us what you think, or how you’d change it. Show us a photo in the comments too!