The Cranberry Moscow Mule is the perfect drink to serve with appetizers at your Thanksgiving or Friendsgiving party.
The cranberry Moscow mule combines vodka with cranberry juice and ginger beer, making it an ideal holiday cocktail.
Cranberry Moscow Mule
- 1 part Nemiroff Original Vodka
- 1 part cranberry juice cocktail
- 2 parts ginger beer
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- orange wedges, for garnish (optional)
- fresh cranberries, for garnish (optional)
- rosemary sprigs, for garnish (optional)
- Pour vodka, cranberry juice cocktail, ginger beer and lime juice into copper mug filled with ice. Gently stir to combine.
- Garnish with orange wedges, fresh cranberries and rosemary sprigs, if desired.
Recipe and photo courtesy of nemiroff.vodka.
Want more? See all our autumn beverage recipes.
The air is crisp. You can see your breath. The leaves are turning vivid colors. Time for hot autumn beverages while wrapped in blankets or fireside. Try the recipes in our fall beverage collection. Mulled sangria, Irish coffee, hot chocolate and more.
Want even more? See our new holiday drink recipes.
Sign up for our weekly magazine with all our new recipes, party ideas and ways to put more play in every day.