This Cranberry Raspberry Sherbet Punch is a crowd pleaser any time of year but the cranberries make it perfect for the holidays. And the easy breezy recipe makes it perfect for every holiday hostess.
This is one of the easiest punch recipes, but everyone loves it. There is always someone at the party who asks for the recipe.
So, in case you’re one who has been asking. . . here’s the easy breezy everyone’s pleasedy Cranberry Raspberry Sherbet Punch recipe. You’re welcome.
Cranberry Raspberry Sherbet Punch
- 8 c cranberry-raspberry juice
- 8½ c cranberry ginger ale
- 1 pint raspberry sherbet
- frozen cranberries
- frozen raspberries
*Make this punch immediately before serving*
In large bowl pour juice and ginger ale.
Add scoops of sherbet. They will float on the top and make the punch frothy.
Add frozen berries as garnish.
Want more? Here are all our punch recipes.
Want to see our new punch recipes & even more?
- Pinterest – hundreds of vision boards with party themes & recipes
- Facebook – hear about the bizarre holiday or “national day” today, our newest article, guides & party printables
- Twitter – get in on the conversation
Sign up for our weekly Merrymaker Magazine
- Know the upcoming week’s daily holidays with celebration ideas so you can prepare ahead of time
- Get party planning guides & see party printables for this month’s calendar holidays and new party themes
- Be first to try out our newest recipes
- See the list of last week’s articles so you won’t miss a thing