This Mushroom Carpaccio and Creamed Spinach Au Gratin recipe is a fantastic dish to bring to a potluck dinner because it is different from other fare and really wows the crowd.
Mushroom Carpaccio and Creamed Spinach Au Gratin
- 2½ c cremini mushrooms
- Bertolli Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- salt to taste
- 2¼ c spinach
- ½ c heavy cream
- salt & pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 400° F.
- Clean mushrooms and cut into thin slivers.
- Season with olive oil and salt. Set aside.
To make Creamed Spinach:
- Boil spinach 2 minutes, strain and place it into saucepan, over cream. Cook 5 minutes.
- In blender, puree mixture and pour over Mushroom Carpaccio.
- Grate Parmesan cheese over entire dish; bake 5 minutes.
Recipe and photo courtesy Bertolli
Want more? See all of our mushroom recipes.
Love the umami flavor in mushrooms? You’ll love these mushroom recipes then! We even have blenditarian mushroom/ground meat recipes for you.
Want more? See all of our side dish recipes.
Want some ideas to serve as side dishes to your roast, steak, pork chops or turkey? See our side dish recipes! Easy step by step instructions.
Want even more? See our new mushroom recipes.
Sign up for our weekly magazine with all our new recipes, party ideas and ways to put more play in every day.