Looking for something sweet & delicious? Try this easy Cherry Rocky Road Fudge recipe. Share with your friends for a wonderful evening.
Soft, luscious chocolate fudge with cherries, marshmallow creme and almonds. Beautiful.
A candy thermometer is an important tool.
- insulated handle
- adjustable pan grip for any size pan
- easy to read & candy temperatures printed as convenient reference
- measures in both °F and °C from 100 to 400°F
Highly rated on Amazon.
Chocolate Cherry Fudge
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 2 cups sugar
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1 cup chopped slivered almonds
- 1 cup chopped dried cherries
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- In heavy saucepan, combine butter, cream and sugar. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to medium and continue to boil, stirring frequently, 8 to 10 minutes, or until mixture reaches 234°F (soft ball stage).
- Remove from heat; add chocolate and marshmallow creme; stir until smooth.
- Add, almonds, cherries and almond extract; mix until well blended.
- Pour mixture into 9-inch square pan lined with buttered foil. Refrigerate until cool; cut into 1 1/2-inch squares. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
Recipe and photo courtesy of America’s Dairy Farmers
Want more? See all the fudge & candy recipes.
Like this? See our new recipes, party ideas & daily holidays celebration.
Sign up for our weekly newsletter magazine.