Easy soft pretzels using store-bought frozen bread dough for the DIY feel without the disappointment. Perfect for Oktoberfest or Beer Tasting party.
Want to make soft pretzels for your Oktoberfest or beer tasting party so you can get that freshness, but don’t want to invest time or money in something that may not turn out?
If you don’t want to bake pretzels from scratch but want that DIY feel, this is the recipe for you! Use store-bought frozen bread dough as the base so it will turn out perfectly.
Want more? See all of our Oktoberfest recipes.
Want to see our new Oktoberfest ideas?
- Are you the one with the big ideas? “Let’s do this” or “Let’s go there”.
- Are you the instigator that everyone follows to the next fun thing?
- Are you the creative type who adds flair to everything you do?
- Do you believe in celebrating life?
You sound like a Merrymaker!
- Pinterest – hundreds of vision boards with party themes & recipes
- Facebook – hear about the bizarre holiday or “national day” today, our newest article, guides & party printables
- Twitter – get in on the conversation
Sign up for our weekly Merrymaker Magazine
- Know the upcoming week’s daily holidays with celebration ideas so you can prepare ahead of time
- Get party planning guides & see party printables for this month’s calendar holidays and new party themes
- Be first to try out our newest recipes
- See the list of last week’s articles so you won’t miss a thing