These fancy ham sliders are perfect for an Easter brunch or an appetizer party. They take the classic ham and cheese sandwich to the next level with the apple & onion toppings and garlic butter sauce.
Fancy Ham Sliders
- Cooking Spray
- 3 oz Happy Farms Preferred Cranberry White Cheddar, shredded
- 3 oz Happy Farms Preferred Plain Havarti Cheese, shredded
- 12 L'oven Fresh Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
- 2 Tbsp Burman's Spicy Mustard
- ¼ c sliced red onion
- 12 oz Appleton Farms Spiral Sliced Half Ham
- ¼ c sliced green apple
- 4 Tbsp butter, melted
- ½ tsp Garlic Powder
- ¼ tsp Sea Salt
- ½ tsp Parsley Flakes
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Line 9-by-13-inch baking pan with aluminum foil and coat with cooking spray.
- In small bowl, combine cranberry white cheddar and havarti cheeses. Reserve.
- Remove entire package of rolls and, keeping rolls connected, slice in half horizontally. Place bottom half of rolls in baking pan. Spread with spicy mustard. Top with red onion, ham, apple, cheese mixture and bun tops.
- In small bowl, combine butter, garlic powder, salt and parsley flakes. Pour over sandwiches.
- Cover with foil and bake 15 minutes. Remove foil. Bake 10 minutes more.
- Remove from pan and separate sandwiches; serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy ALDI
Want more? See all our appetizer recipes.
Appetizers should be served with every party! They keep the crowd happy if things are running a little late. They are perfect for nibbling while standing up during meet-and-greet. They allow a little taste of a lot of different foods.
See our appetizer recipes for a cocktail party, game day, or pre-dinner dining. Tips on how to create a cheese board.
Want even more? See our new ham recipes.
Sign up for our weekly magazine with all our new recipes, party ideas and ways to put more play in every day.