This Frozen Raspberry Cream Pie recipe is the perfect summer dessert choice when raspberries are in season. But you can use frozen berries, too.
Gorgeous frozen Raspberry Cream Pie recipe with your choice of either graham cracker crumb or regular pie crust.
- 1 can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (not evaporated milk)
- ½ c lemon juice from concentrate
- 2 c raspberries
- 4 c frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 baked pastry shell or chocolate graham cracker crumb crust
- In large bowl, stir together sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice until well combined. Reserve some berries to decorate the top. Mix in remaining berries.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into crust.
- Freeze 5 hours, or until set.
- Let stand 30-40 minutes before serving. Garnish as desired.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 280Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 9mgSodium: 88mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 4gSugar: 19gProtein: 4g
We provide nutritional information but these figures should be considered estimates as they are not calculated by a registered dietitian. Please consult a medical professional for any specific nutrition, diet, or allergy advice.
Recipe and photo ourtesy of Eagle Brand by Borden
Like this? See our new recipes in the weekly Merrymaker Magazine.
Sign up for our weekly magazine and never miss a recipe.
Prepare in advance for the week’s upcoming daily holidays with our tips & printables. Be inspired by ideas to celebrate upcoming seasonal holidays with printables, party plans, recipes and fun ideas.