This melt-in-your-mouth frozen Peanut Butter Pie is a dessert that wows the crowd but is oh-so-easy to make.
- 2 oz semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 1 can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (not evaporated milk)
- ¼ c creamy peanut butter
- 8 oz frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 9" graham cracker crumb crust
- In large mixing bowl, melt chocolate squares in microwave for 15 seconds, or until completely melted. Add sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter to melted chocolate; mix well.
- Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust.
- Freeze 6 hours. Garnish as desired. Freeze leftovers.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 361Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 174mgCarbohydrates: 35gFiber: 3gSugar: 19gProtein: 6g
We provide nutritional information but these figures should be considered estimates as they are not calculated by a registered dietitian. Please consult a medical professional for any specific nutrition, diet, or allergy advice.
Recipe and photos courtesy of Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
Want more? See all of our peanut butter dessert recipes.
The quickest way to a peanut butter lover’s heart is through these amazing peanut butter desserts. Guaranteed. Peanut butter pie, peanut butter ice cream parfait and more.
Want more? See all our peanut butter recipes.
Peanut butter recipe collection that only peanut butter lovers can truly appreciate! There’s all different types of peanut butter cookies. There’s awesome peanut butter desserts. And there’s peanut butter sauces for dinner, specialty peanut butter sandwiches and more.
Want even more? See our new peanut butter recipes in our weekly Merrymaker Magazine.
Sign up for our weekly magazine and never miss a recipe.
Prepare in advance for the week’s upcoming daily holidays with our tips & printables. Be inspired by ideas to celebrate upcoming seasonal holidays with printables, party plans, recipes and fun ideas.