With these gluten free pancakes the whole family can enjoy a wonderful breakfast together without the worries of a wheat allergy causing discomfort.
See all of her gluten free & paleo cookbooks on Amazon.
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 baking soda
- grapeseed oil, for cooking
- In large bowl, whisk together eggs, water, vanilla and agave. Add almond flour, salt and baking soda and mix until thoroughly combined. Heat grapeseed oil on skillet over medium low to medium heat.
- Scoop 1 heaping tablespoon of batter at a time onto the skillet. Pancakes will form little bubbles, when bubbles open, flip pancakes over and cook other side. Remove from heat to a plate. Repeat process with remaining batter, add more oil to skillet as needed.
Recipe excerpt from Elana Amsterdam’s Cookbook with permission via Family Features.
*Please note that the links on this page are affiliate links and we will receive a small payment from the store if you make a purchase – for which we thank you. Prices are quoted as of the day we wrote this article and are subject to change.
Do you love this recipe?
Get our updates delivered directly to your inbox so you won’t miss a thing.
Do you know someone who would like to try this recipe?