Goat Cheese Crostini With Grape Salsa are amazing appetizers with differing textures and a touch of sweetness. Perfect addition to your appetizer menu to add something a little different.
This appetizer recipe was created by Chef Bobby Flay, a celebrity chef, restaurateur, and reality television personality.
He is famous for his powerhouse flavor combinations, and these appetizers are no exception.
- 1 c red grapes, diced
- 1 c blue and/or black grapes, diced
- ½ small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper, finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro or flat-leaf parsley, plus leaves for garnish
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 baguette, thinly sliced into 16 pieces
- 6 oz herbed goat cheese, slightly softened
- ⅓ c Hellmann's®Real Mayonnaise
- Combine grapes, onion, jalapeño pepper, cilantro and vinegar in medium bowl. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper. Let stand at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Arrange bread on large baking sheet in a single layer and bake, turning once, 8 minutes or until lightly golden brown and crisp on both sides. Remove and let cool.
- Combine goat cheese with mayonnaise in small bowl until smooth. Season, if desired, with salt and pepper. Evenly spread cheese mixture onto crostinis, then top with grape salsa.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 285Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 426mgCarbohydrates: 39gFiber: 3gSugar: 7gProtein: 7g
We provide nutritional information but these figures should be considered estimates as they are not calculated by a registered dietitian. Please consult a medical professional for any specific nutrition, diet, or allergy advice.
Recipe & photo courtesy Hellmann’s® via Family Features
Love this appetizer? Try the recipes in these Bobby Flay cookbooks.
Like this? See more Bobby Flay recipes.
See some recipes by Chef Bobby Flay for the Real Food Project or from one of his famous cookbooks.
Want more? See the recipes from all our Pros Who Know collection.
One of our goals here at Playtime and Party is to share information & inspiration from pros who know – the ones who have dedicated their lives to learn the skills in their field and graciously share them with us.
See them all, or choose a pro who knows:
Want more? See all of our recipes.
Like this? See our new recipes in the weekly Merrymaker Magazine.
Sign up for our weekly magazine and never miss a recipe.
Prepare in advance for the week’s upcoming daily holidays with our tips & printables. Be inspired by ideas to celebrate upcoming seasonal holidays with printables, party plans, recipes and fun ideas.