If you love Buddha Bowls, try this Greek Chicken Bowl recipe. The Greek version includes olives, feta cheese and tzatziki sauce with the chicken, rice and vegetables.
Greek Chicken Bowl Recipe
- 1 cup cooked white or brown rice
- 1 grilled chicken breast, sliced
- 1 RealSweet onion, sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cucumber, cut into quarters
- 1/2 cup black olives
- 1 tablespoon feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons tzatziki sauce
- Place cooked rice and chicken in bowls.
- Top each bowl with sweet onions, tomatoes, cucumbers and black olives. Sprinkle each with feta cheese. Drizzle each with tzatziki sauce.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Healthy Family Project Mission for Nutrition
Want more? See our other Greek Recipes.