You don’t have to pay the high prices to drink green beer on St Patrick’s Day. Here’s how to make green beer yourself. (We know the secret recipe from generations of leprechauns.)
How to make green beer. It’s so easy.
Choose the perfect St Patrick’s Day beer glass or mug.
Half-fill your beer glass with your favorite beer. The lighter the color, the more effective the green. (Don’t use Guinness. Too dark. Sorry.)
Add three drops of food coloring to the glass.
Fill the glass with beer.
Want more St Patrick’s Day drink recipes?
What now? More St Patrick’s Day ideas!
- Put more play in your St Patrick’s Day with these fun ideas.
- It’s not a celebration until there’s food! See our St Patrick’s day recipes.
- Do you know someone who wants to know how to make green beer? Send them the recipe.
Want even more? See our new St. Patrick’s Day ideas.
- Are you the one with the big ideas? “Let’s do this” or “Let’s go there”.
- Are you the instigator that everyone follows to the next fun thing?
- Are you the creative type who adds flair to everything you do?
- Do you believe in celebrating life?
You sound like a Merrymaker!
- Pinterest – hundreds of vision boards with party themes & recipes
- Facebook – hear about the bizarre holiday or “national day” today, our newest article, guides & party printables
- Twitter – get in on the conversation
Sign up for our weekly Merrymaker Magazine
- Know the upcoming week’s daily holidays with celebration ideas so you can prepare ahead of time
- Get party planning guides & see party printables for this month’s calendar holidays and new party themes
- Be first to try out our newest recipes
- See the list of last week’s articles so you won’t miss a thing