Don’t walk to the corner convenience store for your fudgsicle! Make your own and they’re right there in your own kitchen, and they’re better for you.
To make popsicles, you will need a mold.
Need a popsicle mold?
- premium food grade silicone
- BPA free
- 6 molds with reusable sticks
- each popsicle is 3.3 oz
- dishwasher safe
- comes with cleaning brush
- high customer rating for cleaning, ease of use and easy to remove popsicles from mold
- available on Amazon
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 12 ice pop sticks
- In pot over medium heat, heat milk, sugar, cocoa powder, honey and salt, stirring often, until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat and cool to room temperature. Pour into ice pop molds and insert sticks then freeze until firm, about 12 hours.
- Remove ice pops from molds and place in freezer-safe bag until ready to eat.
u003cliu003eu003cemu003eWe provide nutritional information but these figures should be considered estimates as they are not calculated by a registered dietitian. Please consult a medical professional for any specific nutrition, diet, or allergy advice.u003c/emu003eu003c/liu003e
Photo and recipe courtesy of United Dairy Industry of Michigan
Want more? See our other popsicle recipes.