This is an impromptu game our family plays. We say “hello” and then someone else says hello in another language. We challenge each other to see who can remember the most hellos.
Here’s how to say Hello from 21 different countries. Consider this your impromptu play cheat sheet. (Unless you’ve been on the It’s a Small World ride at Disney World. That’s how we remember so many!)
Want more? See our other impromptu play ideas.
Want even more? See our articles on putting more play in your day.
See our new impromptu play ideas – and more.
- Are you the one with the big ideas? “Let’s do this” or “Let’s go there”.
- Are you the instigator that everyone follows to the next fun thing?
- Are you the creative type who adds flair to everything you do?
- Do you believe in celebrating life?
You sound like a Merrymaker!
- Pinterest – hundreds of vision boards with party themes & recipes
- Facebook – hear about the bizarre holiday or “national day” today, our newest article, guides & party printables
- Twitter – get in on the conversation
Sign up for our weekly Merrymaker Magazine
- Know the upcoming week’s daily holidays with celebration ideas so you can prepare ahead of time
- Get party planning guides & see party printables for this month’s calendar holidays and new party themes
- Be first to try out our newest recipes
- See the list of last week’s articles so you won’t miss a thing