Looking for healthy Thanksgiving appetizer recipes this year? These Hummus Cranberry Bites are healthy, yummy and feature a traditional Thanksgiving food, too.
This is great way to use leftover cranberry sauce the day after Thanksgiving!
Hummus Cranberry Bites
- 9 tsp whole berry cranberry sauce
- 14 Tbsp Sabra Classic Hummus
- 24 slices French-style baguette, sliced about 1/4-inch thick
- 5 tsp fresh chopped herbs, such as parsley (optional)
- Stir cranberry sauce well.
- Spread about 1/2 tablespoon hummus on each baguette slice.
- Place 3/4 teaspoon cranberry sauce on top of hummus on each baguette slice.
- Garnish with fresh herbs, if desired.
Recipe courtesy of Sabra via Family Features.
Want more? See all of our cranberry recipes.
Want more? See all of our autumn recipes.
See our autumn recipe collection with favorites like pumpkin pies and everything pumpkin spice, and a list of recipes by ingredient for fruits and vegetables harvested in the fall.
Want more? See our new Thanksgiving recipes.
Sign up for our weekly magazine with all our new recipes, party ideas and ways to put more play in every day.