This is a wonderful holiday drink to add to your collection: winter white Christmas margarita.
If the sour notes of a margarita fit your style, go for a holiday twist with this White Christmas Margarita by blending in coconut milk and garnishing with cranberries and rosemary sprigs. By rimming your glasses with sugar or granulated stevia, you can add a sweet touch to each gulp. (See How to Rim a Glass.)
Zevia mixers are naturally sweetened with stevia and include no artificial ingredients, colors or preservatives. These non-alcoholic, zero-sugar, zero-calorie mixers for cocktails (or mocktails) are available in three different flavors: Lemon Lime with Bitters, Tonic, and Ginger Beer.
White Christmas MargaritaCourse: CocktailsCuisine: Mexican
12 ounces coconut milk
12 ounces silver tequila
1 tablespoon orange extract
2 1/2 cups ice
1 1/2 cans Zevia Lemon Lime with Bitters
granulated stevia, for garnish (optional)
cranberries, for garnish (optional)
rosemary sprigs, for garnish (optional)
- In blender, blend coconut milk, tequila, orange extract, ice and bitters until smooth.
- Rim six glasses with granulated stevia.
- Divide mixture among glasses and garnish each with cranberries and rosemary, if desired.
Want more? See all of our margarita recipes.
Like this? See our other recipes & more in our weekly newsletter magazine.
Sign up for our weekly Merrymaker Magazine
- Know the upcoming week’s daily holidays with celebration ideas so you can prepare ahead of time
- Get party planning guides & see party printables for this month’s calendar holidays and new party themes
- Be first to try out our newest recipes
- See the list of last week’s articles so you won’t miss a thing
Sign up here: