There’s nothing like a burrito for a breakfast on the go, and this Italian sausage breakfast burrito is like carrying your favorite spicy meal right in your hand!
Italian Sausage Breakfast Burrito
- 2 Tbsp canola oil
- 1 lb ground Italian sausage
- 4 eggs
- ½ c green onion chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp fresh cilantro chopped
- ½ c cheddar cheese shredded
- 6 10" tortillas
- ¾ c salsa
- 6 Tbsp sour cream optional
- In non-stick skillet, heat canola oil. Sauté Italian sausage and break up as you cook. Cook until golden.
- Add whipped eggs, green onion, salt and pepper. Cook eggs through.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and cheddar cheese.
- Fill tortillas with egg mixture, spoon salsa over filling and wrap. Serve with side of sour cream.
Want more? See all our breakfast burrito recipes & tips.
- How to roll a burrito so it won’t fall apart
- Make ahead breakfast burritos for the freezer
- What to serve with breakfast burritos: fillings, toppings & sauces
- Lots of breakfast burrito recipes for adults and kids
Want more? See our exciting breakfast recipes for kids & adults.
Exciting breakfast recipe ideas for days when you want to have a leisurely brunch and reconnect with family and friends, for a traditional “start the weekend” extravaganza, for a quick-out-the-door morning and recipes especially for adults or kids.
Want more? See all of our recipes.
Want more, more often? See our new breakfast burrito recipes.
Sign up for our weekly magazine with all our new recipes, party ideas and ways to put more play in every day.