Who needs to have tea when they can have Lavender Hot Chocolate? It is smooth and soothes. Perfect bedtime beverage.
First, it is important to point out that you need to use Culinary Lavender for your lavender hot chocolate.
(Please don’t use the kind used in scented sachets for aroma therapy. They have chemicals in them. Make sure it specifically states it is for baking.)
Culinary lavender buds are edible, but if you want your hot chocolate to be smooth you can remove them.
Want more? See all of our hot chocolate recipes.
Want to see our new hot chocolate recipes & even more?
- Are you the one with the big ideas? “Let’s do this” or “Let’s go there”.
- Are you the instigator that everyone follows to the next fun thing?
- Are you the creative type who adds flair to everything you do?
- Do you believe in celebrating life?
You sound like a Merrymaker!
- Pinterest – hundreds of vision boards with party themes & recipes
- Facebook – hear about the bizarre holiday or “national day” today, our newest article, guides & party printables
- Twitter – get in on the conversation
Sign up for our weekly Merrymaker Magazine
- Know the upcoming week’s daily holidays with celebration ideas so you can prepare ahead of time
- Get party planning guides & see party printables for this month’s calendar holidays and new party themes
- Be first to try out our newest recipes
- See the list of last week’s articles so you won’t miss a thing