This delectable, delightful dessert is the perfect autumn dessert – and especially for National Pumpkin Cheesecake Day on November 21st.
Want tips on how to bake a pumpkin cheesecake without cracking? Or 4 things you can do if it does crack? See our baking tips for a perfect pumpkin cheesecake.
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin (1 3/4 cups)
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Maple Pecan Glaze
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) whipping cream
- 3/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Combine crumbs, sugar and butter; press firmly on bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- With mixer, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add pumpkin, eggs, 1/4 cup maple syrup, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt; mix well.
- Pour over crust in prepared springform pan. Bake 1 1/4 hour or until center appears nearly set when shaken. Cool 1 hour. Cover and chill at least 4 hours.
- In medium saucepan, combine whipping cream and maple syrup; bring to boil. Boil rapidly 15 to 20 minutes or until slightly thickened; stir occasionally. Stir in 1/2 cup chopped pecans. Cover and chill until served. Stir before serving.
- To serve, spoon some Maple Pecan Sauce over cheesecake. Garnish with additional pecans if desired. Pass remaining sauce. Store leftovers, covered, in refrigerator.
To use 13 x 9-inch baking pan, press crumb mixture firmly on bottom of pan. Proceed as above, except shorten bake time to 50-60 minutes or until center appears nearly set when shaken.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 240Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 63mgSodium: 192mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 1gSugar: 25gProtein: 3g
We provide nutritional information but these figures should be considered estimates as they are not calculated by a registered dietitian. Please consult a medical professional for any specific nutrition, diet, or allergy advice.
Recipe and photo of maple pumpkin cheesecake courtesy of Libby’s.
Want more? See all our pumpkin cheesecake recipes with tips on how to keep them from cracking.
Whether you’re celebrating Pumpkin Cheesecake Day on October 21st, making a Thanksgiving dessert or satisfying your craving for this autumn delight, here are our tips on how to make a perfect pumpkin cheesecake with LOTS of recipes.
Want more? See all of our pumpkin recipes.
Welcome fall with pumpkin recipes – delectable dinner entrées, flavorful side dishes and scrumptious desserts. We have them all.
Like this? See our new recipes in the weekly Merrymaker Magazine.
Sign up for our weekly magazine and never miss a recipe.
Prepare in advance for the week’s upcoming daily holidays with our tips & printables. Be inspired by ideas to celebrate upcoming seasonal holidays with printables, party plans, recipes and fun ideas.