Here’s a classic that your family will love this holiday season, combining the wonderful pumpkin flavor with chocolate for a dessert that’s sure to become a tradition.
See our baking tips for a perfect pumpkin cheesecake without cracks.
You can use simple decorations for your marbled pumpkin cheesecake.
Or if it cracks, no worries. It’s still gorgeous with chocolate glaze, sea buckthorn berries & pistachio pieces.
- 1 1/4 c graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 c butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 c (6 oz) semi-sweet chocolate mini morsels, divided
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 c sugar
- 1/4 c packed brown sugar
- 1 can (15 ounces) Libby’s 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup Nestlé Carnation Evaporated Milk
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Grease 9-inch springform pan.
- COMBINE graham cracker crumbs, butter and granulated sugar in medium bowl. Press onto bottom of prepared pan. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup morsels.
- MICROWAVE remaining morsels in medium, uncovered microwaveable bowl on HIGH power 30 seconds; STIR. Microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring until smooth; cool to room temperature.
- BEAT cream cheese, granulated sugar and brown sugar until smooth; beat in pumpkin. Beat in eggs, evaporated milk, cornstarch, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Remove 3/4 cup pumpkin mixture; stir into melted chocolate.
- Pour remaining pumpkin mixture on crust. Spoon chocolate-pumpkin mixture over top; swirl with knife.
- BAKE 60 to 65 minutes or until edge is set but center still jiggles.
- Cool in pan on wire rack. Refrigerate several hours or overnight. Remove side of springform pan.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 241Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 82mgSodium: 157mgCarbohydrates: 34gFiber: 1gSugar: 27gProtein: 5g
We provide nutritional information but these figures should be considered estimates as they are not calculated by a registered dietitian. Please consult a medical professional for any specific nutrition, diet, or allergy advice.
Recipe and photo of unadorned marbled pumpkin cheesecake courtesy of Libby’s.
Want more? See all our pumpkin cheesecake recipes with tips on how to keep them from cracking.
Whether you’re celebrating Pumpkin Cheesecake Day on October 21st, making a Thanksgiving dessert or satisfying your craving for this autumn delight, here are our tips on how to make a perfect pumpkin cheesecake with LOTS of recipes.
Want more? See all of our pumpkin recipes.
Welcome fall with pumpkin recipes – delectable dinner entrées, flavorful side dishes and scrumptious desserts. We have them all.
Like this? See our new recipes in the weekly Merrymaker Magazine.
Sign up for our weekly magazine and never miss a recipe.
Prepare in advance for the week’s upcoming daily holidays with our tips & printables. Be inspired by ideas to celebrate upcoming seasonal holidays with printables, party plans, recipes and fun ideas.