Looking for a brunch buffet recipe? These mini hash brown casseroles are a perfect addition. Kids also love them as a pick-up-and-go breakfast choice, too.
- 1 package refrigerated Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns
- 1 pound Bob Evans Farms Original Sausage Roll
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup ham, cubed
- 1 cup red pepper, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 350° F.
- Remove hash browns from refrigerator and let rest.
- In skillet, cook sausage according to package directions.
- Lightly grease two 12-cup muffin tins. In bowl, whisk eggs and milk. Add hash browns, butter, ham, red pepper, black pepper and cheese; mix.
- Fill muffin tins 2/3 full. Bake 27-30 minutes. Serve warm.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 148Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 53mgSodium: 236mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 6g
We provide nutritional information but these figures should be considered estimates as they are not calculated by a registered dietitian. Please consult a medical professional for any specific nutrition, diet, or allergy advice.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Simply Potatoes
Like this? See all of our brunch buffet recipes.
Brunch Buffet Recipes
For a brunch buffet guests prefer two-bite selections so they can sample several different breakfast foods. See our breakfast appetizer recipes with a variety of flavors so everyone will have something they adore in every food group.
Want more? See how to create a build-your-own Bloody Mary bar for brunch.
Bloody Mary Brunch Ideas
Everyone loves a Bloody Mary brunch, and especially if they can create their own cocktail. We show you how to set up a serve-yourself Bloody Mary bar and have breakfast appetizer recipes to go with it.
Like this? See our new recipes in the weekly Merrymaker Magazine.
Sign up for our weekly magazine and never miss a recipe.
Prepare in advance for the week’s upcoming daily holidays with our tips & printables. Be inspired by ideas to celebrate upcoming seasonal holidays with printables, party plans, recipes and fun ideas.