Individual mini pumpkin cheesecakes are perfect for a holiday dessert party, serving at your holiday dinner or for munching as a sweet autumn snack.
Individual-sized pumpkin cheesecakes are perfect for:
- an appetizer party dessert
- holiday dessert bar
- serve with hot chocolate in front of the fireplace
- holiday buffet table
- treats to share with carolers & company
- serve on a dessert plate at your holiday dinner party
Want tips on how to bake a pumpkin cheesecake without cracking? Or 4 things you can do if it does crack? See our baking tips for a perfect pumpkin cheesecake.
- 18 paper baking cups (2 1/2 inch diameter)
- 18 gingersnap cookies
- 12 oz cream cheese, softened
- ¾ c sugar
- 1 Tbsp corn starch
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 eggs
- 1 c canned pumpkin
- ⅓ c light corn syrup
- Heat oven to 325° F. Line muffin tin with paper baking cups. Place 1 cookie in each cup.
- With electric mixer, beat cream cheese, sugar, corn starch and pumpkin pie spice. Add eggs and mix well. Add pumpkin and corn syrup; beat 1 minute.
- Pour filling into liners, dividing evenly. Bake 30-35 minutes until just set.
- Chill 1 hour.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 18 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 160Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 40mgSodium: 107mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 1gSugar: 16gProtein: 2g
We provide nutritional information but these figures should be considered estimates as they are not calculated by a registered dietitian. Please consult a medical professional for any specific nutrition, diet, or allergy advice.
Recipe courtesy Spice Islands
Want more? See all our pumpkin cheesecake recipes with tips on how to keep them from cracking.
Whether you’re celebrating Pumpkin Cheesecake Day on October 21st, making a Thanksgiving dessert or satisfying your craving for this autumn delight, here are our tips on how to make a perfect pumpkin cheesecake with LOTS of recipes.
Want more? See all of our pumpkin recipes.
Welcome fall with pumpkin recipes – delectable dinner entrées, flavorful side dishes and scrumptious desserts. We have them all.
Like this? See our new recipes in the weekly Merrymaker Magazine.
Sign up for our weekly magazine and never miss a recipe.
Prepare in advance for the week’s upcoming daily holidays with our tips & printables. Be inspired by ideas to celebrate upcoming seasonal holidays with printables, party plans, recipes and fun ideas.