Delightfully rich and decadent with chocolate, coffee and pumpkin – but is surprisingly easy to prepare.
Want tips on how to bake a pumpkin cheesecake without cracking? Or 4 things you can do if it does crack? See our baking tips for a perfect pumpkin cheesecake.
- 5 tablespoons Organic Valley Butter, divided
- 1 1/2 cups finely crushed chocolate graham crackers
- 3 tablespoons finely ground coffee beans
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) Organic Valley Neufchatel or Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 5 large Organic Valley Eggs
- 2 cups cooked pumpkin puree or 1 can (16 ounces) solid pack pumpkin
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoons hot strong coffee
- chocolate-covered coffee beans to garnish
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Melt 3 tablespoons of the butter; combine with crushed grahams and ground coffee.
- Press into bottom and partially up the sides of a 9-inch springform pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- Use electric beaters at medium speed to cream Neufchatel or cream cheese for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Gradually beat in sugar and continue beating 2 to 3 minutes.
- Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Beat in pumpkin and vanilla.
- Pour filling into crust. Bake until instant thermometer inserted in center reads 160 degrees, 70 to 75 minutes.
- Cool cheesecake to room temperature, then chill it thoroughly.
- Melt chocolate and remaining 2 tablespoons butter in double boiler, or a bowl set over a pan of boiling water. Remove from heat; whisk lightly, then whisk in hot coffee. Cool 10 minutes.
- Press top of cheesecake to even out the surface and “mend” any cracks. Spread chocolate glaze over cheesecake. Decorate with chocolate-covered coffee beans. Chill to set topping.
Recipe and photo courtesy Organic Valley
*We have NOT been compensated for sharing this recipe.
Want more? See all our pumpkin cheesecake recipes with tips on how to keep them from cracking.
Whether you’re celebrating Pumpkin Cheesecake Day on October 21st, making a Thanksgiving dessert or satisfying your craving for this autumn delight, here are our tips on how to make a perfect pumpkin cheesecake with LOTS of recipes.
Want more? See all of our pumpkin recipes.
Welcome fall with pumpkin recipes – delectable dinner entrées, flavorful side dishes and scrumptious desserts. We have them all.
Like this? See our new recipes in the weekly Merrymaker Magazine.
Sign up for our weekly magazine and never miss a recipe.
Prepare in advance for the week’s upcoming daily holidays with our tips & printables. Be inspired by ideas to celebrate upcoming seasonal holidays with printables, party plans, recipes and fun ideas.