The combination of chocolate and hazelnuts is perfectly matched to hot chocolate, so of course a Nutella Hot Chocolate recipe is an obvious choice.
Yes, we have a recipe for Nutella Hot Chocolate, but first let us show you the easy, amazing way to add Nutella to your hot chocolate. Add it as a topping instead of whipped cream! This one has white and dark chocolate curls, topped with Ferraro Rocher chocolates.
(Of course you could top your Nutella Hot Chocolate with Nutella. . .)
This is a recipe for one cup of Nutella Hot Chocolate. But you can share. Just increase the ingredients by the number of cups you’re making.
In fact, it’s best enjoyed with others. Make wonderful Nutella memories that last a lifetime.
This is the Good Times Glue that binds the hearts of family and friends.
Nutella Hot Chocolate
- 1 c whole milk
- ¼ c cream
- 2 Tbsp Nutella
- 1 Tbsp cocoa
- pinch of salt
Put ⅓ cup of the milk in a saucepan with the Nutella. Stir over medium heat until melted, mixed and smooth.
Add remaining milk, cream, cocoa and pinch of salt to bring out the sweetness.
Whisk until hot with frothiness.
Top with whipped cream or more Nutella. Garnish as desired.
Want more? See all of our hot chocolate recipes.
Want even more? See our new hot chocolate recipes & more.
- Pinterest – hundreds of vision boards with party themes & recipes
- Facebook – hear about the bizarre holiday or “national day” today, our newest article, guides & party printables
- Twitter – get in on the conversation
Sign up for our weekly Merrymaker Magazine
- Know the upcoming week’s daily holidays with celebration ideas so you can prepare ahead of time
- Get party planning guides & see party printables for this month’s calendar holidays and new party themes
- Be first to try out our newest recipes
- See the list of last week’s articles so you won’t miss a thing