We help you plan the perfect party, no matter what your resources are for time, energy or money. Party planning ideas from easy or cheap to awesome!
Even if you’re used to party planning, it’s easy to overlook details in the excitement (or disagreements).
And if you’re new to the party planning scene, you might fall into the trap of doing the basics that you’ve seen done a million times before. Here’s our information & inspiration to planning the perfect party.
How to Plan a Party
Easily organize your party every step of the way. Begins with planning 6 weeks before the party and covers everything you’ll need to know right up to the day of party. Also includes reminders after the party for thank yous.
- Helps focus on the important elements, making decisions easier. Gives you exciting fresh ways to wow your crowd.
- Prioritizes to stay within your budget, so you can throw a party that amazes without the post-party blues when you get your credit card statement.
Party Invitation Ideas
Kids are always excited to get a card inviting them to their classmate’s birthday party. They put it on the fridge and count down the days. But how to get adults excited – and kids super excited?
The gift party invitation appeals to the senses and offers a taste of what’s to come. They are the first impression of your awesome party and whets guests’ enthusiasm for your “can’t miss” event. We show you how to create party invitations that excite.
Games are a great way to:
- give everyone something to do while waiting for all the guest to arrive
- entertain and amaze your guests
- get guests to meet each other if they’re strangers
- work off all the energy from excitement
- have a slow down period to transition from activity to eating, watching a movie or opening gifts
We know that there are times when:
- you have a limited budget
- you have no time or energy to prepare
- or you want to go BIG for an extra special occasion
Every theme allows you to make choices according to needs.
See our list of party themes for new ways to get your family and friends together.
Want more? See our new party ideas.
Sign up for our weekly magazine with all our new recipes, party ideas and ways to put more play in every day.