This peanut butter & jelly banana burrito is perfect for breakfast – and its easy to grab and go on days you’re running late. It is also a great lunchbox idea.
What could be faster than making a burrito to put on your child’s lunch or for a quick breakfast. And it’s healthy. Yep, I said it.
- 2 Mission Small Fajita Tortillas
- 4 Tbsp Peanut Butter
- 2 Tbsp Strawberry Jam
- 2 whole bananas, peeled
- Place tortillas on a paper towel and microwave for 10 seconds.
- Spread 2 tablespoons peanut butter on each tortilla. Spoon 1 tablespoon jelly on top of peanut butter on each tortilla.
- Place the banana near the edge of the tortilla. Fold up both ends of the tortilla. Roll up the tortilla around the banana.
- Slice burritos in half.
Recipe and photo courtesy Mission Foods
Want more? See all our breakfast burrito recipes & tips.
- How to roll a burrito so it won’t fall apart
- Make ahead breakfast burritos for the freezer
- What to serve with breakfast burritos: fillings, toppings & sauces
- Lots of breakfast burrito recipes for adults and kids
Want more? See all our peanut butter recipes.
Peanut butter recipe collection that only peanut butter lovers can truly appreciate! There’s all different types of peanut butter cookies. There’s awesome peanut butter desserts. And there’s peanut butter sauces for dinner, specialty peanut butter sandwiches and more.
Like this? See our new breakfast & brunch recipes in the weekly Merrymaker Magazine.
Sign up for our weekly magazine and never miss a recipe.
Prepare in advance for the week’s upcoming daily holidays with our tips & printables. Be inspired by ideas to celebrate upcoming seasonal holidays with printables, party plans, recipes and fun ideas.