This is the ultimate summer dessert for the peanut butter lover: a Peanut Butter Sundae Parfait. Turn making your sundae into a mini-party – everyone can add their own toppings.
Enjoy your peanut butter parfait alone, or turn it into a party!
This is the perfect dessert for family night, to add some fun when friends are over or at the end of a hot summer day.
Put different mini snacks in bowls so they can mix and match their favorite flavors.
- mini peanut butter cups
- mini pretzels
- Caramilk squares
- candy dots
- baby marshmallows
- Oreo cookie crumbs
- Graham cracker crumbs
- gummy worms or bears
- chocolate chips
- Skor pieces
- chocolate pudding
- chocolate sauce
- caramel sauce
- maraschino cherries
Kids get very excited about filling their dish with all the goodies! Control how much they eat by the size of the bowl, parfait glass or cup you give them.
- 1 pkg Blue Bunny Peanut Butter Party Ice Cream
- 6 waffle cones
- 6 brownies or slices of cake chopped in pieces
- mini chocolate chip cookies or crumbled large cookies
- garnish candies
- Put the layer items and the garnish candies in separate bowls with serving spoons. (For family night you might want to use a muffin tin and fill each hole.)
- Put one small scoop of Blue Bunny Peanut Butter Party Ice Cream in the bottom of each parfait glass.
- Layer with items & add sauce. (leave room for more ice cream!)
- Top with another small scoop of ice cream.
- Garnish with sprinkles and a cherry.
- If it's a themed party, add a cupcake topper printable and/or a pompom topper in the theme color.
- You can also find wooden parfait spoons for them to eat with that are good for the environment. Kids love the novelty, adults love the nostalgia.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 640Total Fat: 35gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 23gCholesterol: 106mgSodium: 673mgCarbohydrates: 73gFiber: 1gSugar: 14gProtein: 12g
We provide nutritional information but these figures should be considered estimates as they are not calculated by a registered dietitian. Please consult a medical professional for any specific nutrition, diet, or allergy advice.
Recipe & photos courtesy of Blue Bunny
Dessert and breakfast parfait recipes so you can enjoy an exciting layered concoction any time of the day!
Want more? See all of our ice cream dessert recipes.
We show you how to make baked alaska, rocky road ice cream cake, peanut butter ice cream parfaits, and much more. Step by step instructions make it easy to do, but these ice cream desserts sure wow the crowd!
Like this? See our new recipes in the weekly Merrymaker Magazine.
Sign up for our weekly magazine and never miss a recipe.
Prepare in advance for the week’s upcoming daily holidays with our tips & printables. Be inspired by ideas to celebrate upcoming seasonal holidays with printables, party plans, recipes and fun ideas.