We love to hear from you! We want your comments – we want to see your photos and we want to hear what you’re thinking.
BUT we ask that everyone maintains respectful dialogue. Please refrain from personal attacks, hate speech and profanity.
There are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
- Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
- Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.
- Anonymous comments will be deleted. We only accept comments from posters who identify themselves.
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time. If you have any questions about the commenting policy, contact us.
We are so happy to see the photos of your baking, your party or other adventures, but we have rules for photos and videos that are attached to your comments.
- the photo must be yours, that you’ve taken, so it doesn’t violate copyright laws
- no nudity or inappropriate images
- YouTube videos are acceptable, as long as there’s no nudity or inappropriate content and they are relevant to the topic of the post. (We want to see the trailer of movies you think go with the bucket list topic!)
We at Playtime & Party have exclusive rights to decide which comments, images and videos are deemed unacceptable to be included in our comments.