How do you create special holiday desserts that look as great as they taste? By giving your favorite recipes a simple twist that is as pleasing to the eye as it is to the palette.
These Pumpkin Cheesecake Tarts taste as wonderful as they look. Perfect for gift giving and more.
- an appetizer party dessert
- holiday dessert bar
- serve with hot chocolate in front of the fireplace
- holiday buffet table
- treats to share with carolers & company
- serve on a dessert plate at your holiday dinner party
Want tips on how to bake a pumpkin cheesecake without cracking? Or 4 things you can do if it does crack? See our baking tips for a perfect pumpkin cheesecake.
- 2/3 cup (about 15) crushed gingersnap cookies
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Libby’s 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons sour cream (optional)
- 2 tablespoons Nestlé Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels (optional)
- PREHEAT oven to 325°F. Line 12-muffin pan with paper cups.
- COMBINE cookie crumbs and butter in small bowl. Press scant tablespoon onto bottom of each paper cup. Bake 5 minutes.
- BEAT cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract in small mixer bowl until blended. Add eggs; beat well. Pour into muffin cups, filling 3/4 full.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes. Cool in pan on wire rack. Remove tarts from pan; refrigerate. Garnish with sour cream. If desired, place morsels in small, heavy-duty plastic bag. Microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 20 seconds; knead. Microwave at additional 10-second intervals, kneading until smooth. Cut tiny corner from bag; squeeze to drizzle over tarts.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 87Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 40mgSodium: 45mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 0gSugar: 9gProtein: 2g
We provide nutritional information but these figures should be considered estimates as they are not calculated by a registered dietitian. Please consult a medical professional for any specific nutrition, diet, or allergy advice.
Recipe & photo courtesy of Libby’s
Want more? See all our pumpkin cheesecake recipes with tips on how to keep them from cracking.
Whether you’re celebrating Pumpkin Cheesecake Day on October 21st, making a Thanksgiving dessert or satisfying your craving for this autumn delight, here are our tips on how to make a perfect pumpkin cheesecake with LOTS of recipes.
Want more? See all of our pumpkin recipes.
Welcome fall with pumpkin recipes – delectable dinner entrées, flavorful side dishes and scrumptious desserts. We have them all.
Like this? See our new recipes in the weekly Merrymaker Magazine.
Sign up for our weekly magazine and never miss a recipe.
Prepare in advance for the week’s upcoming daily holidays with our tips & printables. Be inspired by ideas to celebrate upcoming seasonal holidays with printables, party plans, recipes and fun ideas.