- Pumpkin Pancakes
- 2 cups complete pancake mix
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2/3 cup Libby’s 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Caramel Syrup
- 1/4 cup Hungry Jack Original Syrup
- 3/4 cup Smucker’s® Sundae Syrup(tm) Caramel Flavored Syrup
- Whipped cream
- Ground cinnamon to taste
- 1/4 cup diced cooked bacon (optional)
- 1/2 cup walnut or pecan pieces (optional)
- [b]For Pumpkin Pancakes:[/b] COMBINE pancake mix, water and pumpkin in medium bowl. Stir just until moistened. Batter will be thick.
- HEAT griddle or large skillet over medium heat; spray with nonstick spray. Pour 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle; cook until batter bubbles begin to burst. Turn and continue cooking for 1 to 2 minutes or until golden. Repeat with remaining batter.
- [b]For Caramel Syrup:[/b] WHISK together original syrup and caramel flavored syrup in small bowl. Drizzle 1 tablespoon on serving plates. Cut 2 waffles in half diagonally to make 4 triangles. Arrange on top of syrup.
- TOP with your choice of additional caramel flavored syrup, whipped cream, a sprinkle of cinnamon, nuts and/or bacon pieces. Repeat to make additional servings.
Do you love this recipe?
Get our updates delivered directly to your inbox so you won’t miss a thing.
Do you know someone who would like to try this recipe?